We’ve started keeping a list of all the branded interactive and online experiences on the web that we can find. We try to focus primarily on those that we consider software vs. interactive billboards. As more brand marketers investigate this as a path to get their brand messaging out, it will be helpful to learn from others’ successes and missteps.
- Burger King Xbox 360 Videogames [sponsored by Burger King, built by Blitz Games] – our thoughts
- Change Everything [sponsored by VanCity Credit Union, built by Social Signal] – our thoughts
- My Dream [sponsored by Lincoln, built by ???] – our thoughts
- Pontiac Underground [sponsored by Pontiac, built by Yahoo] – our thoughts
- Get the Glass [sponsored by CMPB, built by North Kingdom] – our thoughts
- Let It Out [sponsored by Kleenex, built by ???] – our thoughts and our quick redesign
- Get On Board [sponsored by Evan Almighty, built by Universal Studios?] – our thoughts
- bud.TV [sponsored by Anheuser-Busch, built by ???] – our thoughts
- Show Me Sexier [sponsored by Perrier, built by ???] – our thoughts
- Fight for Kisses [sponsored by Wilkinson, built by 5emegauche] – our thoughts
- MSN Unleash the Enchantment of Brazil with Caress [sponsored by Caress, built by MSN] – our thoughts
- Now What? [sponsored by State Farm, built by OMD] – our thoughts
Let us know if you see an experience that we haven’t listed.
And of course, there are our own branded software experiences, we’d review those, but we’re biased.